Bots are a lot like modern web applications, living on the internet and use APIs to send and receive messages. Building a bot is a seven-step process, involving planning, design, development, testing, Go-Live, connection, and continuous assessment.
All the seven stages are briefly described below:
- Planning: Before the actual coding of the bot, it is important to identify the needs the bot is being designed for, the goals it will achieve and the processes involved in accomplishing the goals.
- Design: The application is designed as per the plan prepared, covering all the use-cases.
- Development: Based on the design, it is important to identify the right development framework, bot services, environment, tools, and services, to implement bot web application.
- Testing: A complex application, such as bot, requires rigorous testing to ensure that it is responding in the expected manner. Selection of right testing, debugging, interrogation, and web chat tools is a key.
- Go-Live: Once the application is ready, it is then published on the preferred web- service or data center.
- Connection: Bot is then connected to the messaging platforms, such as Facebook, Messenger, Kik, Skype, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Telegram, text/SMS, Twilio, Cortana, and Skype.
- Assessment: Based on the data gathered through various platforms, analytics are performed to identify opportunities and further fine tuning.
G-Particle is committed to utilize the best of the knowledge and technology to make the process of chatbot adotption easier for its customers.